Wednesday, May 27, 2009


This is a a drawing using india ink and pastels I created for my new little "niece" (actually 2nd cousin) who will born in August. Emily, her mom (who is actually my 1st cousin....her and her husband Scotty live in Elizabethtown, KY), has decorated her room in black, hot pink and lime green with accents of bright blues, yellows, oranges, etc. I had drawn the owls in black and white quite awhile ago and was going to hang it in my new aptartment (whenever that was going to be), but as soon as I saw the baby room pics I knew it was created for little Maggie Gray! Finishing this piece has really put me in the mood to continue producing more. I hope to show you more very soon :)

1 comment:

  1. More please! ....your new apartment....IN BIRMINGHAM!!!!!!! please?

    ReplyDelete